Client CODE OF ETHICS
Your Coaching Agreement is with your Specialist and not with Dany Griffiths Limited.
Please find below the Code of Ethics by which I expect all Specialists trained with me to follow:
This Code of Ethics covers the general expectations of professional behaviour and conduct for Specialists working with Feel Right Emotional Empowerment™ (through either the Freedom Fertility Formula™, Freedom Family Formula™ or F.R.E.E. Life Quest™ ).
- Working with Clients
- Specialists will do their utmost to understand their Clients' expectations.
- Before starting to work with a Client, Specialists will explain and strive to ensure that their Clients have a clear understanding of the Feel Right Emotional Empowerment™ approach, including the proposed number of sessions and financial commitment.
- When working with a Client, Specialists will maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Specialists will encourage the Client to stop the coaching if it is believed that the client would be served better by another coach, therapist or another form of professional help.
- Professional Conduct
- Specialists are expected to behave in a way that at all times reflects positively upon and enhances the reputation of the Feel Right Emotional Empowerment™ Coaching process.
- Specialists will demonstrate respect for their fellow Specialists and other therapists, coaches and practitioners and their different approaches, supporting a person's emotional healing and growth.
- Specialists are obliged to stay up to date and comply with all statutory/legal requirements in the country in which their work takes place and work within the parameters of the Feel Right Emotional Empowerment™ Coaching Programme as trained, unless otherwise qualified.
- In the context of the country in which the Specialist operates, they will have the appropriate professional indemnity insurance to cover their Feel Right Emotional Empowerment™ Coaching work.
Any information or guidance we provide is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provide and we expressly disclaim all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Freedom Fertility Formula™ - Client Agreement
This agreement is between your Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialists, and the individual named in the online set up of this agreement (‘Client’), whereby the Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialists agrees to provide Freedom Fertility Formula™ Sessions for ‘Client’ focusing on emotional health and well-being in relation to infertility.
The Freedom Fertility Formula™ is a process that specifically addresses the impact that fertility issues may have on an individual’s life. A Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist will help their clients examine what is going on in their life right now, and what has changed since experiencing fertility issues. This provides their client with the opportunity to discover what obstacles or challenges there might be, so that they can choose a course of action that enables them to regain the value in life again, whilst still being respectful of their desire to have a baby. It is recognised that the impacts themselves will vary from person to person, even if they appear on the surface of things to be the same.
1. ‘Freedom Fertility Formula Specialist’ agrees to maintain the Code of Ethics and Conduct agreed to as part of their Certification to become a ‘Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’.
2. ‘Client’ is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the ‘Client’ agrees that the ‘Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialists’ is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the ‘Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’. ‘Client’ understands that the Freedom Fertility Formula™ is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. ‘Client’ understands that the Freedom Fertility Formula™ is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If ‘Client’ is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the ‘Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ will recommend that ‘Client’ inform the mental health care provider and the ‘Client’ may need to have a referral letter from their health care provider.
4. ‘Client’ agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the course of sessions.
The parties agree to engage in the Freedom Fertility Formula™ Sessions through Face to face meetings, either in person or via a video conference call facility. Sessions will last 1-1.5 hours as agreed between the Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist and 'Client'. Support outside of your sessions will be defined by the service levels offered by your ‘Freedom Fertility Formula Specialist’.
The fee and payment terms are agreed between the 'Client' and the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’.
The time of the sessions and/or location will be determined by the 'Client' and 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ based on a mutually agreed upon time and location.
All information (documented or verbal) that the ‘Client’ shares with the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’’ as part of their working relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the Freedom Fertility Formula™ Code of Ethics, but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the ‘Client’ without the ‘Client’s’ written consent. The 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ will not disclose the ‘Client’s’ name as a reference without the ‘Client’s’ consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist's possession prior to its being furnished by the ‘Client’; (b) is generally known to the public or in the ‘Client’s’ industry; (c) is obtained by the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the ‘Client’; (d) is independently developed by the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ without use of or reference to the ‘Client’s’ confidential information; or (e) that the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ is required by law to disclose.
Please note that in order for the ‘Client’ to gain access to the additional mp3s and worksheets provided to enhance their Freedom Fertility Formula™ experience, they will need to register with their email onto the Freedom Fertility Formula™ Client Area. Both the process and system used for this are GDPR Compliant.
Topics that have been raised during ‘Client’ sessions may be anonymously and hypothetically shared by Dany Griffiths Creator of The Freedom Fertility Formula™ with other Freedom Fertility Specialist, for Specialist training purposes and mentoring.
Cancellation and Lateness Policy
‘Client’ agrees that it is the ‘Client’s’ responsibility to notify the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled call/meeting if the ‘Client’ cannot make the session. ‘Client’ will be billed for a missed session if the ‘Client’ does not turn up or reschedule. The 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ will wait for 15 minutes, before the Client is noted as not turning up for the session.
Either the ‘Client’ or the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ may terminate this agreement at any time with 2 weeks written notice via email. The agreement will remain valid beyond the planned set of sessions should a ‘Client’ book another course of sessions at a later date.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ be liable to the ‘Client’ for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the ‘Client’ may incur, the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist's’ entire liability under this agreement, and the ‘Client’s’ exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the ‘Client’ to the 'Freedom Fertility Formula™ Specialist’ under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.